Ahrefs is a suite of SEO tools that can help you improve your website’s rankings. The company has been around for years and has built one of the most comprehensive databases of backlinks available anywhere. This article will go over all the different features of ahrefs seo tools and highlight some pros and cons of using them.
What are Ahrefs SEO tools?
Ahrefs’ SEO tools are a suite of powerful, easy-to-use tools that can help you optimize your website for search engines and improve your rankings. Ahrefs is a great tool for SEO professionals and website owners looking to increase their organic traffic.
Ahrefs offers several different tools that allow you to check backlinks, find keywords, analyze social media shares and more.
The benefits of using ahrefs seo tools.
- Ahrefs is a trusted tool
- Ahrefs is easy to use
- Ahrefs is affordable
- Ahrefs is a complete toolkit for SEO professionals, but also has tools that are easy enough for beginners to use without being overwhelmed by the amount of information it provides (you can check out our blog post on how to get started with ahrefs here)
How to use ahrefs seo tools to improve your website ranking.
- Use the keyword explorer tool to find keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Use the backlink checker tool to see what links you have on other sites, and then use those links to build more backlinks!
- If you’re looking for how-to guides or tips on what each tool does, we’ve got those too: Visit our blog section for detailed walkthroughs of each ahrefs feature
The pricing of ahrefs seo tools.
Let’s talk about the pricing of Ahrefs’ SEO tools.
The pros and cons of ahrefs seo tools.
Here are the pros and cons of ahrefs seo tools:
- The tool has a free version that you can use to track keyword rankings for up to 100 keywords.
- It also has a premium version where you can check out all sorts of SEO-related data on your website.
- The free version only allows you to track up to 100 keywords at once, so if your site is more popular than this, it’s going to be tough for you to keep track of everything in one place. And since the free version lets you monitor up to 100 keywords at once, it might not be worth upgrading unless there are other things that really interest (or annoy) you about using Ahrefs as an SEO tool.*
The different features of ahrefs seo tools.
You can do all of these things with Ahrefs SEO Tools. Here are the different features:
- Keywords explorer
- Backlink checker
- Site audit (site explorer)
- Rank tracker
This tool is very useful for anyone who wants to optimize their website for keywords. You can find out the most popular keywords and search volumes for any website, and then use that information to optimize your own site.
The main features of this tool include:
- Keyword Research – This feature allows you to do keyword research by providing you with a list of relevant results based on your query. It also shows statistics, including monthly search volume, competition level and click-through rate (CTR).
- Search Analytics – With this tool, you can see the top performing pages on any website or blog in order to determine what content should be improved or optimized further. It helps you identify which pages are getting traffic from social media sites like Facebook or Twitter because they contain a lot of relevant links pointing back towards them (these are known as “backlinks”).
The Backlink Checker is a tool that allows you to see the domains linking to your website and other pages on your site. This can be useful for finding potential opportunities for link acquisition, seeing what’s already working, and even finding out more about the kind of sites that are linking to you.
The Backlink Checker will show all the links from any domain or page that point at yours, with some additional info about each such as:
- Anchor text
- Date of last crawl (if available)
- Domain Authority (DA) or MozRank (if available)
Site Audit is one of the most useful tools for SEOs. You can use it to find broken links on your website, as well as pages that are not indexed by Google. It also helps you find duplicate content and pages that are not mobile-friendly.
Rank Tracker is a free SEO tool that helps you track your site rankings.
You can use Rank Tracker to see:
- Your site’s exact keyword and domain ranking on search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo. You can also check for up-to-date information about your competitors’ positions.
- How your rankings change over time, so you know whether you’re winning or losing ground in any given area of the SERPs (search engine results pages).
- Whether specific keywords trigger any kind of activity or not (e.g., do they get crawled by search engine spiders?).
Site Explorer, a tool that allows you to analyze your backlinks and find new link opportunities. This is an incredibly useful tool for anyone who wants to get more traffic from search engines. Site Explorer lets you see what sites are linking to your website, as well as their Alexa rank (a good indicator of how much traffic a site gets). You can also use this tool to find out which sites are linking to your competitors’ websites.
This information will allow you not only to see which sites have linked back to yours but also what kind of content they’ve linked with, so that you can replicate it on your own site.
Here is a list of SEO tools by ahrefs
Ahrefs SEO tools are one of the most powerful tools that you can use to analyze your website’s performance. The tool has a wide range of features that helps you monitor your competitor’s backlinks, keywords and much more. It provides a detailed report on all the metrics that matter when it comes to SEO. This article will give you an overview of ahrefs seo tools features and pricing, as well as its pros and cons so that you can decide whether it is the right tool for your business needs.
Ahrefs offers two different plans: Lite (FREE) and Premium ($99/month). The free version is limited in terms of features but still has most essential ones like backlink analysis dashboard, keyword positions tracker etc.
Now you know how to use ahrefs seo tools. You can easily improve your website ranking by using this tool. You should also check out our other useful SEO tools like Keywords Explorer, Backlink Checker, Site Audit and Rank Tracker .